Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC
Damage Restoration for Greater Phoenix
Water Damage Specialists!
Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC has provided superior damage restoration services in Queen Creek and throughout the greater Phoenix Arizona area since 2005. Whether you are searching for a Queen Creek damage restoration company to provide emergency water removal, sewage cleanup, fire damage restoration, smoke damage restoration, natural disaster cleanup, carpet restoration, mold removal, mold detection, trauma scene cleanup, or water damage repair, Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC is a name greater Phoenix area residents trust for quality restoral of property when disaster strikes.
If your damaged property is located in Queen Creek, call Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC for professional quality work. We take pride in our reputation for serving Queen Creek customers when you need us most.
Damage reconstruction can be expensive and time consuming. Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC gets on site quickly to assess your damage, contain the problem area, and ensure that the area is safe.
Then, we get to work on removing all water, damage debris, and unsalvageable property. We thoroughly clean, sanitize, and dry all affected surfaces. Then, we begin the restoration and reconstruction process using only the highest quality materials available.
Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC gets you back to normal ASAP.
Modern plumbing still carries the risk of leaks, overflow, and backflow. When water leaves your plumbing it becomes a big problem. Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC specializes in removing water from Phoenix area homes and businesses before extensive damage can occur.
Sewage isn't just messy. It's toxic. Don't take any chances with your health. Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC has the knowledge and the expertise to handle your sewage emergency.
Fire damage can compromise the structural integrity of your building and put you and your family or co-workers at risk. Day & Night Emergency Services, LLC gets to you quickly because we service the Queen Creek area.
We repair water damage caused by any of these common problems:
- Heating pipe burst
- Unblock toilet
- Leaking toilet
- Burst main pipe
- Drain collapse
- Blocked drain
- Drain down
- Leaking hot water heater
- Blocked kitchen sink
What To Do After Flooding
- STOP THE WATER - Shut off main water valve if possible.
- Turn off utilities - like electrical or natural gas when there are large amounts of standing water.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture.
- Remove wet upholstery and cushions and prop to dry.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove photographs and art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Gather and wash them as soon as possible.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet and floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances in wet areas.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
FREE Inspection for Household Water Damage
Dial Area Code first please.
Call 24/7 for damage restoration services in the greater Phoenix Arizona area.